Friday, February 25, 2011

Hopefully I didn't make you starve for too long.



It's been a while since I've fed you guys anything awesome.
I've kind of taken a short sabbatical from the blogkitchen.
And really, it's not you, it's me.
And poetry.
And tap dancing.
And making collages.
And homework, if it's a good day.
And dreaming, if it's a really good day.

But hey. You deserve better, and I believe in people getting fed.
So here's today's appetizer:

I haven't gone shooting in far too long. I miss my d60 so very, very much...and I've gotten so busy that I had to choose between living life and documenting it. I plan to do a hell of a lot more of the latter pretty soon, though. But while you wait, get inspired by the Grant Achaz of photography.

The name's Jeshderox. He's positively surreal.
http://jeshderox.com/ --> There's his official site. It's very much the most cathartic photo website ever.

Enjoy, and Bon Apetit as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment